The International conference Robotics in Education is all about the cutting edge research, results, methods and developments in the field of educational robotics. The conference gathers in one place the researchers, working on the newest applications, products, components, systems and methodologies for integrating robots into the education process in schools, universities, and informal education. The main goal of the conference is to shed light on the best practices in educational robotics and all this coming from representatives of the academic community in Europe and beyond.
Every year, the Conference gathers between 40 and 60 scientists and researchers from different countries. In 2016, the event is attended by participants from Austria, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand and the United Kingdom. Among the participants are researchers, working in institutions, such as:
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia
- Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Lodz University of Technology, Poland
- Slovak University of Technology, Slovakia
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Tilburg University, Netherlands
- University of Athens, Greece
- University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy
- Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Interested to attend or would like additional information? Click here.